Message to Altima

They are just as good as the originals :)
admin
nightmare

Message to Altima

Post by admin »

Found out that your mm08n059 and mm08r413 desync with DOOM2's doom2.exe, I figure you recorded them with Final DOOM's doom2.exe.

Let me kindly remind you that Final DOOM's doom2.exe should only be used for Final DOOM and not PWADs.

Hope those two demos aren't a big time loss :)
AltimaMantoid
player

o.O

Post by AltimaMantoid »

That's just plain weird....I don't get it @_@

Well, the only loss for me is mm08n059, because Erik Alm already beat it...unless you'd accept a slower time similar to that one in it's place maybe? Cause if I have to beat the 31 second NM run, then I'm not even gonna bother trying :'(

And now that you mention it...what in the hell was I thinking? I must've just been off in the head and recorded with Final Doom -_-' Eh, I've just had one of my days where I just....well...don't know what I'm doing ^^'
"The Man with the Golden BFG"
Opulent_
from hell

Re: Message to Altima

Post by Opulent_ »

Man... this guy has the worst luck.
I don't have time to watch all the pwad Cn demos anymore... so I hadn't gotten to any of the post-update ones yet(except Radek's movie) :).
I bet he could re-create them in no time, just like ev31...
AltimaMantoid
player

Well...

Post by AltimaMantoid »

I have my -respawn run for that level back, and I used Doom2.exe from the ORIGINAL release, not the ones with Final Doom ^^'

And....are you referring to me on recreating my runs? I can recreate them yes, but I can't beat 31 seconds on NM for that map!! >.<
AltimaMantoid
player

Reply message to Hegyi

Post by AltimaMantoid »

Ok, so I have the -respawn run as originally stated, and it's faster too ^_^

Now, what about my NM run for that map? Is it lost in oblivion, or can I do one that's slower than Erik Alm's and send that in as my original?
xit-vono
player

Re: Message to Altima

Post by xit-vono »

I think you have to beat alm's time there.  my advice would be to not worry about it unless you think you can beat his time.  There are many free points in pwads.
AltimaMantoid
player

Er...

Post by AltimaMantoid »

Well, I did the run before he did! No matter how unofficial it is! ^_^'

But speaking of free PWAD points...I've something I need to upload. Nothing but the usual -respawn runs though ^^'