requiem level 30 glide

They are just as good as the originals :)
xit-vono
player

requiem level 30 glide

Post by xit-vono »

It is possible to glide through the rail in the left corner(simlar to map10).  I tried doing a tyson run for the level but apparently you can't hit the boss brain from below with a pistol.  Perhaps someone can do a double arch-vile jump to the back ledge, but that would require having some 90 health leftover, which is unlikely after punching out all the monsters and doing the glide.  It's too bad you can't hit the brain from below; that would have been such a stylish run.
AltimaMantoid
player

Actually...

Post by AltimaMantoid »

Actually, I'm afraid you CAN hit the boss brain from below. I was gonna attempt a Tyson run on that level, and it's very well possible, BUT, the Baron and Mancubus can present a problem, plus a double-monster spawn...>.<
"The Man with the Golden BFG"
xit-vono
player

Re: requiem level 30 glide

Post by xit-vono »

That's strange.  I can find absolutely no place in the lava where I can hit the boss brain with a pistol.  If you can show me what you mean then I should be able to do it.
AltimaMantoid
player

-nomonsters rocks

Post by AltimaMantoid »

I did a -nomonsters run using just the pistol, and pulled it off fairly easy. I think it only took 1 minute or so to do, but I should be sending you a -nomonsters rq30 run eventually Xit, just to show you it can be done ;)

====edit====
Oh, I just caught what you're talking about. Hitting the boss from the lava. I don't think that's possible, but as I said I did a -nomonsters run where I took the brain out using the pistol. I didn't try the glide yet, so I don't know about that one...
====edit====
Last edited by AltimaMantoid on 12.02.2002 03:07, edited 1 time in total.
"The Man with the Golden BFG"