is Tresh a DooMGOD?

Post by DooMer »

I want to watch LMP that played by a Tresh

If U have avLMP that played by a Tresh,  Send It to chlrhghldnjs@hotmail.com
BahdKo (Guest)
from hell

Re: is Tresh a DooMGOD?

Post by BahdKo (Guest) »

Thresh was never seen to do single player doom, to my knowledge. As far as mainstream single player goes, he didn't exist.

In terms of deathmatch, we have virtually no demos of thresh, if any at all (I am personally aware of a map7 demo that could either be thresh or his brother, but no others). He was respected among players who were active in 1995 and maybe as late as early 1996, but left the Doom2 scene after only two years or so of being here. He was considered a doomgod among these early players.

--BahdKo
DevastatioN
noob

Post by DevastatioN »

In other words...
Thresh is a noob
For my Dreams I hold my ~Life~
For Wishes... I behold my ~Night~
JonR
from hell

Post by JonR »

Thresh won Deathmatch 95 playing Doom2 (although the final was famously fought in Hexen).  So he was obviously pretty good, in the American arena at least.  He used to claim he didn't like to record demos because he was paranoid it could lag the performance of his machine, although I suspect it had more to do with not wanting to give opponents a way to study his playing style and tactics too closely.  There are a few demos of him playing Quake floating around, but he's a pretty cautious player and thus they aren't that exciting IMO.
Waldon
noob

Post by Waldon »

Yes.

Next question?